Sunday, May 25, 2008

Trevor's first weekend at YCL!




We are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend at Yellow Creek Lake! Katie and Tyler and Trevor have come to visit. We miss Phil, because he works Saturday, Sunday & Monday nights... however, it is Phil's work schedule that gives us this precious time to spend with our grandsons and Katie....So, while we do miss Phil, it is wonderful to have this time with Katie and the boys.

Tyler and Trevor are the 5th generation of my family to enjoy Yellow Creek Lake... the joy of family, friends, fun in the sun, and evenings around camp fires - roasting hot dogs and Marshmallows.

We had a great visit with Grandma today - and we enjoyed KFC and an assortments of salads - and Grandma's homebaked pies!

I'm so blessed - I love living at the lake with my peaceful husband- it often feels like we are on vacation all the time. I love sharing the lake with my children and my grandchildren. I love it when Mom comes up - and we all share this legacy that Grandpa and Grandma Pence started for us in the early 1930's....

PS: Betsy & Debbie - We hope you had a great time at Summer Camp... We Miss You -

No comments: