Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boys Boys Boys!!!



I love these boys ... all of them!!! As the mother of two daughters - it is soooo exciting to be the MeMe to two amazing Grandsons... but also to share these boys with my husband.
Bruce did not have children before we married... and Tyler was 2 years old when we married.
A new baby in the family is always exciting - but it is especially exciting to share this baby with my dear husband... who has never experienced a new baby so close to his heart. Although my daughters were adults when we married... he has always considered Katie and Betsy - his girls. He loves them and is protective of them as if they were his own. Tyler loves his Grandpa because, as Tyler says... "he plays like a kid". They are two peas in a pod - and enjoy the company of each other. When Tyler spends the night - he still likes to try to climb in Grandpa's lap and share a bowl of popcorn while watching a movie. I love his gentleness with these boys - and I love his love for these boys. I am so blessed ... to have wonderful daughters that love thier stepdad... and a wonderful husband that loves my children.... and we are blessed to share these wonderful Grandsons!!!

No comments: