Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday's FIVE!



I am so thankful to have a wonderful career and a position with the best company in the midwest, TRS Rehab http://trsrehab.com/ - a division of TRILOGY Health Services http://www.trilogyhs.com/. This week - I was in Goshen, IN - Michigan City, IN - and Lebanon, IN. I made a quick trip to the lake while I was in Michigan City - and the lighthouse view is beautiful!
Next week I'll travel to Jackson, MI - and hopefully get to have dinner with one of my dear friends that I wouldn't have the opportunity to see if it weren't for my traveling opportunities with my career. Because I'm so grateful for this career that I love - today's Friday Five will focus on five things I truly love about my job!
1. My co-workers, my team-mates.... my friends and mentors that make my job a fun place to be!
2. The opportunity to travel all over the midwest and see some wonderful places in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Michigan.
3. A company that values education and has a very generous continuing education plan.
4. A flexible schedule that allows me to work from my own home office.
5. The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people....

No comments: