Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weigh-In


I wasn't able to Weigh-In at my own WW class this week because of a business trip to Indianapolis - however, I found a class in Carmel - and the timing was perfect for a quick
Weigh-In before I checked in at the downtown Indy hotel. I had a gain this week of .2 lbs. That is 2/10ths of a pound - I'm not happy with a gain - however, I do understand that long term weight loss is a result of long term weight gain. I also understand that slow weight loss results in a higher success rate of maintenance. I don't like a gain - but I know why I had the gain. I made some good choices this week - but I also made a few not so good choices.... but it was my choice - and I recognized that in the process. Smelt is not CORE - and I chose to eat SMELT!
There is a Smelt Fry at the Silver Inn one time a year... and I made the choice to eat the SMELT...and that choice resulted in 2/10th of pound...the important part for me though - is that I'm okay with that. I made that choice, and I expected the result - without giving up the whole CORE program. While I didn't have a 'scale' loss... I do have a NSV to report...(Non-Scale Victory) - While shopping in Indy during this convention... I was able to buy (and wear) a pair of jeans... significantly smaller than I have been wearing!!! WWHhhooo HHHoooooo!!!!!!


1 comment:

delaneydiariesmama said...

Whooooo! Hoooooo! That's awesome!