Monday, August 4, 2008

Weigh-In




I was down 1.8# this week - for a total of 26.2. I love the WW CORE program. I love the challenge of 'whole' foods - and just really getting in the habit of making healthy decisions. Weight Watchers rewards you with a key chain when you have achieved a 10% Weight Loss - and then you recieve 'charms' for the key chain for specific milestones thereafter. This week - I recieved the a silver 'medallion' for my keychain to recognize my greater than 25 pound loss!!! I'm extremely proud of this weight loss - as this is has been done by good, old fashioned healthy living - and my goal is to truly learn habits that I will live with forever!! I'm wearing clothes now that I haven't worn for quite sometime...and that is certainly rewarding, but not nearly as rewarding as the energy I feel!!! I'm now down 26.2 with 23.8 to go to achieve my 50 pounds in my 50th year!!!

No comments: