Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Karma!

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." ~Wayne Dyer

Maybe you think I'm cold or unfeeling, but I won't lose sleep over this. I won't run after you begging you to reconsider. I won't cry or ask you why. This won't break me. I know who I am. I know my strengths and my weaknesses as a human being. I know how far I will go and how much I'm willing to give. And I know that my choices are my own and I don't believe in regrets. I am confident in the person I am and I choose to be honest with myself and with others, even if it's not what you or I want to hear. This is who I am and this is who I will be long after you are gone. I will never hate you because I don't have room in my heart for hate. Chances are, after a while, I just won't think of you anymore.

No comments: