Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's FIVE!









As the week comes to a close - I'm focusing on relationships.... essential friendships in my life.






1. My old friend, My BB - Nicki, my friend that knows all my secrets - my friend that has been there for me in all the good times and all the bad times.





2. New friends .... My BFF Esther and Allen. The four of us have such a good time together. Bruce and Allen are as connected as Esther and I are. That is rare - I'm thankful for these neighbors that have become so close to us since we've moved to YCL.



3. My lifelong friend, Julie. My friend that I have known most of my life - and still am able to pick up where we left off when we are together. Julie is another friend that has been there for me in good times and bad - a true friend I know I can always count on.



4. My co-worker and confidant - Kelly. My room-mate....my professional cohort - my friend and companion at company events. A friend I trust, and a professional I respect.



5. My long trusted friend and now my sister-in-law Charmayne.... I am so lucky to have one of my very best friends become my family. I'm thankful for her everyday.






~~~~This is not an all inclusive list - I have many friends in my life that mean so much to me - and much like any awards show, I would like to list them all.....Janet, Sally, Sandy, Laura, Cheryl, Terri, Heather, Rachel, Renee, Lisa, Kim and the list goes on.... My relationships with female friends is so significant to me - and I've had many deep friendships. I hold them all close to my heart.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friends are thankful for you, too.