Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weigh-In

Because of my busy travel schedule - my last weigh-in was three weeks ago, 9/29/08. I've traveled to Nashville, Indy, Gatlinburg and Memphis since that date... I've had ... beer... Memphis Ribs...Gatlinburg fudge...Smoky Mountain Brewery beer...hot wings, convention food...breakfasts...beer...trailmix...fudge...etc. etc. etc. Until tonight, my weigh-in attire has been khaki shorts and T-shirts...dropping Indiana temps mean it is time to pull out the jeans and sweaters. I'm not making excuses - I've NOT been following the program - but a weigh-in in heavy clothing is also going to make a difference. I was not suprised ... that my weigh-in resulted in a 3.2 gain. After the schedule I've had - and the restaurants I've been to... I was not disappointed - but now it is time to get back to business. I might get back to CORE, but I have tossed around following the flex program for a few months. CORE is wonderful whole foods - and I feel so good while I'm following the CORE program - but FLEX would give me a little more 'flexibility' throughout the Holidays. Whatever I do - I have to get myself back in the mindset of following program again! I enjoyed my Weight Watchers class Monday night. I have made new friends - and it is good to see them when I get there. We encourage each other and cheer each other on... which is truly the foundation of the Weight Watcher program. I'll be in Louisville next week - and won't get to weigh-in Monday night...but my travel schedule is starting to slow down a little ... and I'll be able to weigh in November 4th...just in time to get fired up for the Holidays!

1 comment:

delaneydiariesmama said...

A little gain in the midst of all those pounds lost won't hurt you. You're doing great. I know you can reach your goal!

Love,
Colleen