Monday, September 15, 2008

Weigh-In


I haven't posted a weigh-in lately... On Tuesday, 9/2 - I weighed-in at North Manchester (not my regular Monday night in Warsaw)...because 9/1 was Labor and our Warsaw meeting was closed. During Labor Day weekend - I didn't follow program as close as I should, knowing I wasn't weighing in on Monday. I didn't make up my mind to weigh-in on Tuesday until I woke up and faced Tuesday. I knew I also had to face the scales or disaster would be ahead of me. I knew weighing in during the week of 9/8 would be difficult because I would be in Memphis, which would result in missing toooo may meetings if I didn't weigh in following the holiday. The 9/2 weigh-in resulted in a +2.8 gain. ARGHHHHhh!!!! I was glad to get back to my normal routine tonight and get back to my regular class tonight. I was also happy to see that i was down exactly -2.8 tonight - my total current loss = 28.2# I am truly trying to make this a lifestyle change... and if it takes me a year or two to lose the 50-60# I want to lose, then so be it. I'm just happy that the recent schedule glitches didn't sabotage me completely. I weighed in at a Carmel meeting and a North Manchester meeting following a holiday. These are big behavioral changes for me! Historically, I wouldn't go out of my way to find a meeting (out of town) just to make sure I got weighed.
So - onward... this week starts with a good loss and a clean slate!

No comments: