Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday's FIVE!




My son-in-law celebrates his magic birthday this week - Phil Morgan is 28 on the 28th of this month. In honor of the father of my grandsons... this week's Friday's FIVE! is a tribute to my son-in-law, Phil and five things that I appreciate about him....


1. Phil is a wonderful father to his two sons... I'm so proud of my grandsons and I will be proud of the men they become because of the father they have in their lives.... Phil spends time with his boys - when they visit us at the lake... Phil ALWAYS spends time with Tyler throwing a ball around in the front yard. I appreciate the time he gives to his boys, Tyler and Trevor!

2. Phil is a wonderful balance to Katie - she can talk (a lot)... and he lets her. He just smiles at her - and lets her talk (and talk)...

3, Phil loves his sister-in-law. Katie and Betsy are very close, and Phil has always appreciated that. He loves his little sister-in-law, Betsy and I love to watch them together.

4. Phil enjoys beer - and we like to drink beer with him. This Friday's FIVE! was almost a list of my favorite micro-brews as a tribute to Phil - but I wanted to say more about him than... Bells, Sierra Nevada, Pacifico etc. etc. etc.

4. Phil is just fun to be with - Bruce and I both enjoy his company... We enjoy having him around. We enjoy laughing with him.... and watching the wonderful father and husband he has become. He is helpful - and will assist with family projects (you should have seen him wrestle a 164# pig at our hog roast) - We enjoy him and are proud he is our son-in-law.

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY, Phil!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, thanks Meme... it's good to be your son-in-law! Love You.
-Phil